Monday, March 3, 2008

"He does that..."

I was looking at a friends myspace and came across this quote:

"find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. who calls you back when you hang up on him. Who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat. who will stay awake just to watch you sleep. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead. who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats. who holds your hand in front of his friends. who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. Wait for the one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you. Wait for the one who turns to his friends and says, "...that's her."

I want this...


Some people tell me he's not my prince and others tell me to leave him. 

I feel that if we get past ALL of our issues and he is here w.Me and E & we're a family again that he will in fact be my prince. We just have a lot to work on, and its 100xs harder then a normal couple, hes 2000mi away! :( I think I am trying to wish the problems away, but I think I know what I have to do. 

I am a sap and a hopeless romantic and I want to believe that we will make it through this prickly patch and come out STRONGER & HAPPIER, as a couple, as a mommy & daddy and as individuals. 

Sadly only time will tell. and before we know it, we're gunna be parents. Less than 35 days till she's due and Im pretty sure she's gunna come EARLY! Make her appearance when least expected, thats what I did. So basically I will be a mommy ANY DAY NOW!

I will continue to pray and lean on God for support. I know one way or another I will get through this. God NEVER gives you something you can't handle. 

Im off to do some relaxing sudoku, then bed. Im tired, as always.

xo
-Kelli

No comments: