Saturday, March 15, 2008

"The Things I Miss"

I miss a bunch of things, but heres a few I miss the most:
  • Boat days
  • Tanning 6 days a week
  • Concerts
  • FREE Concerts
  • Laying by the pool drinking margaritas out of the pitcher
  • Beach Trips
  • Random Mall/OP Trips
  • Line Dancing 
  • Pointe
  • Our Y trips
  • Going to class from the Pool then heading right back as soon as class got out
  • My size 6 LUCKY Jeans
  • My RIPPED Jeans...that I wore ALL the time
  • My Name belts...
  • My many buckles
  • Being a size 6
  • Wearing my boots w.skirts
  • Mudding/ 4-wheeling
  • Wine
  • Margaritas
  • Girls Night Out
  • Heels
  • My Long Hair
  • Point (I know I already said this but I miss it that much!)
  • Cuddling on the couch watching a movie(s)
  • Rocking out in the car w.the windows down w.my girls
  • MY GIRLS
  • Campechee Bay
  • Basically Spring/SUMMER/Fall 06
  • My Lil Daisy 
  • JACKSONVILLE && All that goes with that! 

I Miss a lot of [silly] things.

But I am beyond GRATEFUL for this Lil miracle growing in my belly.

I am so CLOSE to moving into the next phase of my life, nostalgia likes to pull me back sometimes, being a MOMMY.

I couldnt ask for more.

I felt I needed to get all the things I missed off my chest, and now I can move on, to becoming a mom.

I know in just a few SHORT weeks these things wont matter b/c I will have my precious angel and I will have started to write a new chapter in my life.

xo
-Kelli

1 comment:

hayls86 said...

oh love. I miss Boat Days, our Y trips, and everything else. I think you should move back up here. LOL. love you!