Monday, April 4, 2011

"April 4, 2008... April 4, 2011"

E,
I still can't believe that today, you turn 3. It blows my mind that it has already been THREE years. It feels as if I was, just holding my tiny newborn. You have grown and learned so much over the past year. It blows me away at how incredibly smart you are. You are so vocal yet at the same time you are so observant. You're the reason I get up in the mornings. Hearing you say "Good Morning Mommy" is by far the bast way to wake up. You have gone from unsure toddler to a very confident little girl. Everyday I thank God for picking me to be your mommy. You have so many people in your life who love you and feel so blessed to know you. You have the biggest heart and love everyone you meet. Everyday there is something new that you do that astounds me. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you, it's been THREE years and I still feel like I need to pinch myself to make sure its all real. We have our good days and we have our bad days, we're girls, its bound to happen, but our bad days make our good days that much better. When you say: "Mommy I love you the whole world" no matter what little crisis I may be going through those words make it all better. In the last year you have: moved more times than anybody ever should and you adjusted wonderfully each time, gone from a crib to a toddler bed to a twin bed, started preschool 3 days a week, willingly on your own given up your baba, and you are fully potty trained. Your laughter is contagious and boy did we laugh a lot. Without you I don't know what my life would be like, you are my sun on a rainy day. You completed me the day you were born. Happy Birthday baby! I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us. 

I love you doodles.
Love,
Mommy

Labor/ birth story here
1st Birthday letter was hand written
Second yr birthday letter here
At her third birthday party, she is surrounded by love. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: