Friday, April 1, 2011

"Five Question Friday"


Welcome to Five Question Friday!!

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, then LINK UP! Remember, the most important rule of all is to HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, April 1st: (Special thanks to @joleneslavik,@PardonMyDust,@Katieb38@lisanoel03, and Lorilynne for their question suggestions! Wow! I got a great Twitter response today! If you want to be linked in a future 5QF, head on over to my communityand offer up your best question suggestions...or shout 'em out to me [@5crookedhalos] on Twitter, using hashtag #5QF!)

1. Have you ever had surgery? 
Oh my! This one makes me laugh! I have had more surgeries/ procedures than one can count on 3 peoples hands. 

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Honestly, not that I can remember. 

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
Depends on the emergency and who is involved. When I almost cut my finger off I was pretty calm until I saw bone, and freaked out. When E had an unbreakable fever of 104 on new years day 2010 and I had to take her to the ER I was pretty calm. 

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
No, but I would love to have one. Although, I moved into my house Sept 1. so everything was changing and dying. You know with the seasons. Well about a week ago I noticed a tulip (i think) plant, just ONE, its now gorgeous and red and I hope it stays alive. I did not plant a bulb so I am thinking the people who lived here before me did. 

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
I moved out in Aug 2004, when I left for college. I then was put on 'suggested' bedrest in Dec 2007 and was forced to move home so my mama could help me out. Then I moved out, again, in Dec. 2009, moved back for a few mons from June-Sep 2010 and in Sept. 2010 I moved out for my last time. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: