Monday, February 21, 2011

"5 things"

I was tagged by Hayley to blog about 5 things I love. 
So without further ado:

1.
I love this coffee. I go through like 3 things of it every 2 weeks. It is delicious.
I buy it already ground though.

2.
I got this tumbler, except its coffee brown/ bronze, from my mom for Christmas. 
She has a green one and I loved hers to the point of trying to steal it, so she got me my own.
Keeps my coffee HOT from 8-12, I don't drink coffee after noon.

3.
I got this Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Leave-in from the salon yesterday. Not only does it smell terrific, if you know me you know I am obsessed w.hair products and they HAVE to smell good, but it makes my hair like silk.


4.

I drink  this tea, hot only. 
I usually have 1-2 cups almost every night. It is decaf so it doesnt keep me up and the warmth relaxes my body.
I used to drink it cold mixed w.lemonade from SB, but now I only drink it hot, ask me in June when its 100* if I drink it cold. hah. 

5.
I have four pairs of flats from Target. I have the pewter ones (pictures second in from the bottom, next to the zebra ones), I have the black w.ruffles as well as purple w.ruffles (seen here) and a dark denim/navy pair.
I love them b/c they look great with jeans, shorts, skirts and dresses. 
In love.


I tag anyone who wants to participate.
:)

Happy Monday all.

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli





No comments: