Tuesday, February 8, 2011

"They Grow-up Too Fast!"

Remember when I told you all I was insanely busy, here.

Well since then...

GREEN BAY WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

We've been playing w.our favorite mom/daughter duo a lot.

I made the decision to start dating, went on a date. Realized I STILL can not trust men. I am terrified they are going to do what GD & M did, and bail.

GREEN BAY WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Just because I am scared isn't going to stop me from trying. Cautiously, but still trying.

I got a new iPhone 4, "boyfriend" b/c my 3G kicked it.

I gave a MONTHS notice at job2. My last day will be Feb. 25. It became too much, getting home around 645/7PM with a toddler who's behavior has gotten out of control b/c she doesn't see mommy enough (more on this later this week), in GRAD school full time, Shadowing for school, keeping my house running, Job1

I've been lucky enough to spend some quality with a friend who leaves for Afghan before the month is over.

GREEN BAY WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

I have wonderful people in my life, who are helping me become a happier person.

I have started to "train", read run/walk combo on a treadmill, so I can run a 5K in Sept. with my favorite family.

I am starting to become okay with the idea of non-family members babysitting E. I had a friend and her husband babysit her last week and I have another friend (and her husband if he wants to join her) babysit E this coming Friday.

GREEN BAY WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!

Oh yah, did I mention...

E STARTED PRE-SCHOOL, 3 days a week, MWF, from 9-2. 




I cried so much after I dropped her off, esp when she said "Mama why you leaving me?", then I saw her and her classmates walking to class and I sat in the car and just cried and cried. 

She loved school, so much that this AM when she woke up, 20 minutes before my alarm, she ran in my room screaming "Me ready for school!" When I told her there was no school today she cried. A lot. It was kind of cute.

So needless to say, we've been busy, but I am going to continue to try and update the blog at least two times a week. I hope come March, when I am only working 1 job (more hrs) I will be "around" more.

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli


No comments: