Friday, February 18, 2011

"Five Question Friday"



Questions for Friday, February 18th: (Special thanks to ReneSandy,TammyCiara, andRachel for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future 5QF, head on over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout them out on Twitter [I'll link your twitter handle], using hashtag #5QF and @5crookedhalos me!)

1. Have you worn the same outfit more than one day in a row? 
Yes. I wore it to class in PA on a Thursday and then I wore it shopping w.my girl the next day, Friday. I felt that since I wore it from 5-10 it was cool. 

2. If you had to choose any LARGE city to live in, which would it be?
Oh lord. I live right outside Orlando... does that count? 
If not, I would prolly Atlanta, Ga.

3. Fly or drive with the kids on vacation?
Depends on where we are going, like distance. If its more than 4 hours, fly. 3 hrs and under drive.

4. What is your idea of "spring cleaning"?
Purging closets and dressers. Cabinets. rearranging things. I have brand new carpet but if I didnt, a good carpet shampoo. Pressure washing the back porch will be happening.

5. What is the best book you have ever read?
I read, a lot. I have had a Kindle for over 2 yrs and in the last 2 yrs I have read some amazing books. I just ordered Shut Up about your perfect kid and I am very excited about it. Not only b.c MG has special needs but b/c I think it will help make me a better teacher. 

Its your turn...Link-Up

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: