Friday, January 7, 2011

"Five Question Friday"

I took a week off from blogging & it felt great. I needed to get back into the swing of things (school, wk, keeping up the house), after 2 weeks off from work. But I missed blogging. 

I realized that this is kind of my de-stresser. I just finished up "30 Day Challenge" (day one) and I did a 2 day, 2 post 2010 wrap up. I do not have any challenges or anything lined up anytime soon. I plan to go back to just regular blog posts. Be patient with me while I am getting back into things. I also have to get many more hours shadowing and I student teach at the end of the year. 
...

Everyone has been asking me, esp at job#1 (dental office) what my resolutions are... for  the first time since I can remember, I DON'T HAVE ANY. I didn't resolve to loose weight, although I would like to loose anywhere from 5-10lbs. I am not going to stress, It will come off when I get my ass back to the gym. I would like to live a healthier lifestyle and I am doing 50% better with that; Just changing what I cook for dinner has had a big impact. I would also like to get more sleep, I haven't done this yet. I have actually gotten less sleep than ever, this week. I didn't feel that any of these were resolution worthy these are basic lifestyle changes. 
 ...



Most of you know the drill, by now... but just incase you are new to the blog, this is 5QF...

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them (duh!!), then watch LINK UP!! 

Questions for Friday, January 7th: (Special thanks to @mom2xover2002,@trooppetrieScottKate, and Leslie for their question suggestions! If you want to be linked in a future 5QFc'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout 'em out on Twitter too, use hashtag #5QF and tweet to me, @5crookedhalos!!)

1. What is your current favorite book, and why? 
I don't have one. I love my Kindle and I am in love with a particular author, Elin Hilderbrand. I have read all but 2 of her books. I am working on one right now. My goal is to finish the last 2 before her new one comes out in June. I also love N. Sparks and I have read all but his newest book, but I got it for Christmas. I am such a bookworm.

2. Do you go to the dentist regularly?
Haha! I do, and always have. I actually work in a dental office 3-days a week & I love it. Did I mention my stepdad is a dentist and my sister is in dental school at OSU.

3. What is your worst memory from High School?
 I enjoyed HS. I played sports, was on CG/WG, I was on the yearbook staff, on the editorial staff 2 of my 3 years. I had a good group of friends. I had a lot of surgeries while I was in HS, so I guess the recovery process was the worst, as I was miserable and at school sans painmeds. 

4. What do you hope to be remembered for in your life?
I hope I am remembered as a good mother, sister, wife (hopefully), daughter and teacher. I love being a mom, I love my sisters and mom. I hope to one day find the man that will complete my family, but I am in no rush. I will start teaching in Aug 2012 (pending I find a job) and hope I am remembered like I remember some of my elementary school teachers, for making a difference.

5. Are you superstitious or do you have any superstitions? 
No not really.


Now its your turn...LINK UP!! 



...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: