Friday, January 28, 2011

"Five Question Friday"



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up.

Questions for Friday, January 28th: (Special thanks to @bellismomJill,Nini, Colleen, and [inspiration from] Sandy for their question suggestions! I'd love to link you in a future 5QF, so if you have a question suggestion, head on over to my community to offer it up, or shout it out on Twitter [@5crookedhalos]!!)

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
 Oh gosh. Prob. the ADA (american diabetes association)-- As many people in my family have BOTH type 1 and type 2 diabetes. My mom and her sister both have type 1... My dad, uncle, aunt & BOTH Grandparents have type 2. My grandfather has type 2 but does a daily injection. Its a disease that needs a cure! 

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Here in FL we have "hurricane days" but when I lived in PA we had snow days... they sucked. It meant that there was ALOT of snow on the ground/ or still falling. 

3. What talent did you wish you had and why? 
I wish I didn't have to study... like I wish I was naturally smart, thats considered a talent, right?! That would be great!

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I watch the news like 4 times a day and I watch it while I am on the treadmill or elliptical at the gym.

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
Um I like anything sweet and fruity. I like long islands... I like anything w.vodka... Im easy to please. I am also great w.a good bottle of white wine. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli


No comments: