Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"30 Days of Me- Day 2"

30 Days Of Me!



Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name.

Well my blog name has changed alot. It started out as The Kelli-Sue... Every Day thoughts from a mother to be. Because thats why I started my blog, As a way to keep everyone, friends & family updated on my little E. There were some issues and it got old making the same phone call 8-10 time. So I started the blog, there was no pretty header or anything fancy. I was new the blogging thing and it was plain-jane. Kelli-Sue was a nickname I was given in college, it was a southern, I am southern. Get it?

 Then Erin spiced her [older] blog up... I asked her to do the same. So over a yr later it/I became The Urban Cowgirl... Thoughts from a country girl stuck in the city. I stayed the Urban Cowgirl for a while over a year or close to it, I do believe. It was fitting and my blog was beautiful. I loved it. It was so me. But then I moved to PA. It needed to change b/c again I changed. 



So It/I became Kandid Kelli... From Southern Belle to Yankee doodle. Again fitting at the time & adorable to boot. Kandid Kelli is perfect for me b/c I am so candid (adding the K was a way to make it me) and I don't care what I say. It gets me in trouble. I had made the bog move from the South to the North. When I moved the plan was for 2ish yrs so I figured this was the last blog change for a while. 



WRONG. PA & I didn't Mesh.

So here we are today. Still Kandid Kelli but I am BACK BELOW THE MASON-DIXON!!! That explains itself. I am glad to be back and this should be the last change for a while. But I am notorious for change & what I love about my blog is it change and molds with me & yall just mold with me!



...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli





No comments: