Friday, June 19, 2009

As Promised...

Here are some b-day PICTURES!!!

Look at the resemblance:

Me a few hrs old:


Emmy a few hrs old:


CRAZY HUH!?

Me & my precious baby girl on my b-day:


Me in my Bday Outfit/Shoes:



My TRUE RELIGION skirt from my wonderful Matty:

Back:


Front:


My adorable STUFFS from Hayls :
A closer shot of my cup/Cards:

Another one of PE/Cup:


My HP Cards (b/c she LOVES me even though im a dork), My Tervis Tumbler "K" cup, Pocket Ed & My 2d Guy Harvey Shirt!!


My Frame From Erin :

something similar (NOT THE SAME mine is an ORIGINAL) @ Her Etsy Store


and lastly but DEF. NOT least my new baby...
MY KINDLE, from Mom & Tom:

The inside & the Kindle:


The front/leather cover:


**I see my dad & his family on Sunday/Fathers Day so I think I might have an edit... If Im not a lazy bum..**

Thank you Internets for all the warm wishes on my special day! I appreciate it so much.

7 comments:

rachaelgking said...

Awwww, happy belated, hon! It's so wonderful when you have that many people who care about and appreciate you. Bask in it, love!

xo

JB said...

Fun stuff! Love the shirt!

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes. But that shouldn't come as a surprise considering I LOOOOOVE wedges. :)

Let me know how you like the Kindle and how easy it is to read stuff on it and buying books and blah blah. Def be something I'd be interested in.

Anonymous said...

I love your shoes but that shouldn't come as a surprise since I LOOOOOOOVE wedges, lol.

Oh, and let me know how you like the Kindle. Is it easy to read? How much are the books? How do you get them, etc? Def something I'd be interested in.

rachaelgking said...

Kelli my dear, not sure if you'll make your way back to my post yesterday, but I just wanted to let you know I absolutely read and treasure EVERY comment. Thank you so much for yours... it made my day. xoxo

Amanda said...

happy Belated! YOu got lots of cute stuff!!! YOU look SOOOOOO good!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Cutest cutest skirt ever! Happy very belated birthday!