Sunday, June 7, 2009

5 Things for My Little Miss...

So I just want to say Im sorry for my lack of writing... I don't know why I just haven't been inspired. I really like this weeks 20STW prompt :

[short & sweet] Make a list of 5 things that you would want your children to know:

**This is for my princess Emmy**



1. Things are never as bad as they seem... Hindsight is always 20/20

2. Know your friends... but know yourself better

3. Love is an amazing thing but can make you do stupid things... be careful... You haven't lived until you've had your heart broken... I am your mother and don't want to see you cry but to know love is to know loss...

4. Don't hold in your feelings... talk, write, cry, scream!

5. Life is short... don't let anything pass you by... have fun and live life... I don't want you to look back and say "what If...?"

Tuckered out after Daddys graduation... what a precious little angel... we miss you daddy. [[Come (back) home soon!!]] xxoo


Bye Internets!

-KS

1 comment:

JB said...

That is some great advice for the little one!