Monday, August 8, 2011

"Since I last Blogged..."

Hey loyal readers!

I know I still have a few but I have lost a lot of my freaders :-(. I understand that when a blogger goes on a hiatus that people remove them from their blog radar.

As most of you know I am in my FINAL classes (last 4) in my Masters program. This is HUGE. I never thought I would be able to see the "finish line". But as it gets closer and closer and my classes get harder and more demanding, that finish line is what I have sights set on.

T has been on summer vacation and that, like all good things, is coming to an end. Quickly. So we have been taking full advantage of his last few weeks.

We went with our good friends and their daughter, who happens to be E's bestfriend, on a mini-vacation to T's hometown. It was a fun, much needed 1 night getaway. We went to the beach while there, the boys got to play Fifa and us mommy's got to get much needed manis and pedis.

My little beach baby.

My loves.


Me & my girl

The girlies and me at the best restaurant ever.

My family. 
I want to spend the rest of my life with this man.

Our friends! (minus the daddy, he doesnt do pics)



We have played and had dinner outside (picnics), more times than I can count (this is a fav of ours). I have also taken numerous, unplanned naps on our back porch while E & T played.  

She loves playing on her 'playground'

Sassy butt eating standing-up

See: Nap! lol 


We have done bubbles and had popsicles to help beat the 3 digit temps.






All in all we have had a great summer, one of the best of my life.

**Tell me, what did you and your family do this summer?


Don't Miss These Upcoming posts:
-Playing in the FL rain
-E's 1st real haircut
-Our Annual Disney Trip
-E's 1st [pre]-school Birthday Party
-A little survey learning a bit more about me
-More of 50 questions to free your mind


Keep coming back! Its only a matter of time before Kandid Kelli will be BACK!


...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: