Sunday, August 28, 2011

"Coming Soon: A New Feature"

Thanks to inspiration from Kelle Hampton I am going to be doing a NEW Friday Feature.




Friday Phone Dump. It such a cute idea and let me tell you, I have over 1,000 pics on my phone. So it should be a fun and entertaining feature.

I also have some posts that I am finishing up and hope to have some of them up this week!

My LAST graduate level class starts this week. MY LAST FREAKING CLASS!! I am so excited, not only to be finished with school (finally!), but so that I can start blogging, regularly again get my life back.

I am nervous about student teaching, but thats about 5 months away (jan 2012) and my life is too good to  stress about something so far away, right now. 

Keep an eye out!

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: