Friday, May 6, 2011

"Five Question Friday"

Welcome to Five Question Friday--the easiest blog hop around!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link up! Remember, most importantly, to HAVE FUN!

Questions for Friday, May 6th: (Special thanks to LorilynneKate,Jolene@trooppetrie, and@scrumpture for their question suggestions! If YOU would like to be linked in a future Five Question Friday, c'mon over to my community and offer up your best question suggestions! Feel free to shout 'em out to me [@5crookedhalos] on twitter using hashtag #5QF, as well!) (Weird...for some reason this paragraph always gets all wonky when I copy and paste!)

1. Have you ever had roommates?
Yes, in college; I was not a fan. There was Stephanie & Kristen- first, Then Hayley, Startice & Kristen in the dorms, then two others who names have slipped my mind at my off campus apartment & Courtney in my condo. Girls are so catty. I stayed with some guy friends of mine for a few months, b/c I walked in on my roommates whos names I can't remember, doing coke on the coffee table, I had to get out of there! I enjoyed staying with the guys much better. Guys make better roommates than girls do. 

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John JacobJingleheimer-Schmidt)
I have a first, middle and last name and my daughter has a first, middle and last name. So we each have 3. 

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?
I did not get up at 4am to watch but when my alarm went off for work at 645 I turned it on and watched until the "kiss". Waiting that long for the kiss made me late for work.

4. What is the messiest room in your house?
Its a toss-up between the office/guest room or the dining room- everything gets tossed on the table and the chairs. Shoes get taken off and left by the table, etc. Every room in my house gets messy, I have a toddler but I pick-up everynight. My room gets neglected, only picked-up once a week, usually Sunday afternoon.

5. What is your ideal mothers day?
Spending the day with my mom and my beautiful daughter, who made me a mother. Going to church in the morning followed by a nice lunch out and maybe some swimming and just hanging out at my moms house. Just a nice relaxing day. I can't say I want to be spoiled b/c my boyfriend, TM, already spoils me. 

...

Keep up in between posts, I Tweet , A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli

No comments: