Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I blame My "Reader"...

...For the reason for my lack of writing. Yes yes I know. Excuses Excuses! But b/c I realized how to work my reader I dont ever have to come to the blogger site anymore, so I never really think about writing. I mean I get GREAT blog Ideas while I am in the shower but while I am in there I don't have anything to write with. The other day i had a great Idea about while I was getting ready and I was like as soon as I pull on a shirt I will go blog then the baby woke up and "POOF!" idea gone...

so I hope that I can try to get back on the ball but PLEASE I beg!! Dont stop following me...

I am going to try to blog daily now that I realize that I am neglecting! I have a great one for tomorrow! At least I think it is good... ;)

Till then--

Good Night freaders && Internets

No comments: