Tuesday, November 25, 2008

NOT a good day

I want to be w.someone who wants to see me as much and as often as I want to see them.

Incase you forgot... Im way cooler then sleep or being lazy. No argument about how you enjoy that, you should enjoy spending time with me, more than 1-2 days a week. There's 7 days in a week, again in case you forgot.

Yah its a longish drive but I make it A LOT w.NO complaning...

I come see you MORE then you come to me... when did that happen? AND I have a baby... Souldnt you come to me? yah I think so.

NO ONE has said NO to me as much as you and NO ONE has canceled on me as much as you. NO ONE.

Yet I still feel as if I'm ALWAYS begging you- it shouldnt be that way.

Dont get me wrong you're a great guy..when we're together.

You treat me and Emmy great. and Im in love with you.

I think I expect too much.

We're not married, you dont have to be here all the time.

You grad in 104 days then you leave for PA... Then what?

Till next time-