Friday, September 9, 2011

"Friday Phone Dump"



You can ask anyone who knows me, I have my pnc with me, always. Yet when there is a moment that needs to be captured, I don't reach for my pnc, I reach for my phone. I am not sure why.

I have been an iPhone user since August 2008. In those 3 years I have accumulated 1,019 pictures and 41 videos. I am pretty sure I snap 2-3 pics a DAY!

For this new "feature" I am going to start back in 2008... you will have to keep checking back to see what is stored on my phone.  


These pictures are from Aug 2008- March 2009... 
-E was 4mons-11mons... Yes I had a walker at 10 mons old(!)
-I can't believe how much she has changed/grown... Not to mention ErinB and I.

-Next week we will be moving right along... ahh the memories!
See ya then!

**Whats on YOUR phone?

...

Keep up in between posts, I tweet A lot.

xo
-Kandid Kelli


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me! We both look so different but what a fun time. :)