Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then link-up!
Questions for Friday, June 24th: (Special thanks to @TheSpunkyDiva,@dosweatthesmall, Maryanne, AdventurezInChildRearing, and Pam for their question suggestions! I love to link people in #5QF, so if YOU would like to be linked, head on over to my community to offer up your best question suggetions, or shout 'em out to me on Twitter. [Remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF])
1. What is your current favorite tv show? Wow this is a hard one. We have been watching the second season of "Wild Fire" from ABCFamily on Netflix -- I also really like "Switched at Birth" its a new series on ABCFamily... I guess I really like that channel... yes I am a grown-up... ha.
2. What's the worst haircut you ever got? I got one in Jax before I found my goddess, Beth. They said my hair was too think (NEVER the case, ever!) I have thin hair so I was like "Uh no I don't" then they were like let us "texturize" your hair. I was like "Okay that sounds edgy" HAHA! No they thinned out my already thin hair and it looked terrible. After that I found Beth, she fixed me the best she could. I went to her until Jason (her husband) got restationed in TX! :-( I moved to Orl shortly after and found Mandy. She has been doing my hair for over 3 yrs.
3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing?
After swimming with my cousins we would wrap towels around our waists/body like dresses/skirts and pretend to have fashion shows.
4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
Im looking forward to reading other answers. I live in FL and it seems to cost a lot to do anything.
5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
Yes! You see so much more driving.