Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was tagged!

So I was Tagged by good buddy Jessica and normally I dont do these things but this one was cute and easy so I said why not?



Here are the award rules . . .
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!
Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.
7 things I love (in no particular order) . . .
-My daughter (family)
-My AWESOME friends
-My iPhone
-TANNING
-Being @ the BEACH
-Reading (Edward Cullen!)
-JACKSONVILLE!!!!!!!!

I tag the following 6 (b/c im LAME and only read these blogs... give me a break I have a kid) Kreative bloggers (in no particular order) . . .
BB
Tia
Erin
Hayls
Jessica
Ashley

So thats all internets!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oooh this is so cute!!! and I can already think of good things to say! :) thanks for the tag girl! You rock! :)